Clothing for Females

decertatio

There're a few mods out there I found for my Male Character, but I just wondered, how come there isn't a female version for this? I'm honestly tired of all these ribboned lace and ruffles and armor that is as protective as lingerie for female characters.

Perhaps I haven't looked hard enough, but I've been specifically wondering about normal clothing for girls? I've found some interesting shirts by a JQ over at Planetelderscroll, but I was wondering if there was a compilation out there?

If not, I'm asking this place to find some modders out there who can make them. I mean, I love the fantasy aspect of RPGs, but sometimes I like to settle for a decent pair of jeans and a good ol' shirt.

Perhaps, you may be interested in this -> Black Swan Boutique. :)

oh that does look cute...body looks like it possibly is BAB

edit: Well it's not TFF and I don't think it's BAB either now...The shoulders go up really really high lol. Oh would someone get permission to covert this to TFF? The clothes are so adoreable!

I'm also looking myself, but more lore friendly of course :D. There are a few nice cute dresses I got for TFF, but there needs to be more. Moar I say! :biggrin:

oh that does look cute...body looks like it possibly is BAB

I first heard about that one on the Eye Candy forum and someone said it was for the vanilla/default female body.

If you want stuff for FF, just search "UFF" in the downloads area. If you want a shop, search for the Gypsy Market.

Already have done that....there's quite a selection but lack of the clothing I'm interested in. I've already grabbed what I like...but that's pretty limited. Still too skimpy for my tastes :closedeyes:

There are some beautiful medieval dresses that would make a great outfit :) I'm surprised no one has modded any.

If you want to use HGEC but not have the revealing clothes, look up EVE Clothing replacer.

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=24078

It simply HGEC-ify's the default clothing and armor without removing any of the actual pieces of the mesh.

edit: Well it's not TFF and I don't think it's BAB either now...The shoulders go up really really high lol. Oh would someone get permission to covert this to TFF? The clothes are so adoreable!

I'm also looking myself, but more lore friendly of course :D. There are a few nice cute dresses I got for TFF, but there needs to be more. Moar I say! :biggrin:

I'll ask the artist if she'll allow a conversion to FF, but I will be abiding by her decision if she says no.