What would you do with a time machine?

MythicDawnAssassin

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go back and watch the crusades or the war of roses, bring back valuable artifacts to sell :biggrin:

Ever got a wet dream about going "guns blazing" in those days? I mean your guns vs their swords.

honey my wet dreams don't include guns and swords and frankly they're probably beyond your comprehension.

honey my wet dreams don't include guns and swords and frankly they're probably beyond your comprehension.

That was only meant symbolic. I just mean it's one of my deep desires to go into the past with guns and overwhelm the soldiers with superior weapons. Anyone else dreams of the same?

Well, that was uncalled for.

Myself, I'd destroy it, so that it wouldn't fall into anybody's hands. One tiny change, for example; letting someone see you, and you could end up never being born.

Well, that was uncalled for.

Myself, I'd destroy it, so that it wouldn't fall into anybody's hands. One tiny change, for example; letting someone see you, and you could end up never being born.

mind your own business! His reply was rude and he got the same back,in the future ignor my posts as your already on my list of people I dislike.

I'd probably go back to when the Earth was created, so we could all finally figure out what actually happened. Knowing my luck we'd probably end up being some space-giants lost marble, but it would still be fun to answer that long-standing question.

Other than that, I'd destroy it. Anything you do in the past could seriously mess up the future, and then everything would be completely confusing.

Why do you guys want to destroy it? Imagine the things you can do with it.

Besides, if you destroy it, there may be another one (getting built). One man can't stop that. But those things in the past have already happened now, if there really was a time machine, don't you think?

mind your own business! His reply was rude and he got the same back,in the future ignor my posts as your already on my list of people I dislike.

"Rude"? His question wasn't even directed at you. But whatever, I won't get into a futile argument.

Good call :thumbsup:

As for me I think id be onboard to destroy it.

Something should never come to pass.

i would go back in time to find out if king arthur and the knights of the round table and magic was real, oh and maybe relive my life from the age of 10 know all that i know now muahahahahaa