September, 11

antonkr

Yes we will remember it. I remember on that exact day that was pretty much the only news they had aired all that evening. I know no one personally who died in the incident, but there are countless families, here and worldwide who lost someone dear in the incident. May they RIP.

Althiugh it is tragic, 8 years seems an odd milestone. Maybe 2 years time?

Wasder, regardless of the year, it's still something we mourn everytime it rolls around. Even next year, it'll be the same. It's just a custom (now).

It makes me so sad... Plenty of innocent peoples died on this day... special thinking from France to all the emergency workers who gave her lifes for helping. They are all real heroes...

- deep thought for all those working in ambulancier services -

Fifoo

I remember this day quite well. I was in 8th grade that morning, and I was called down to the principals office. As I walked down the hallway I thought "God damnit, what did I do this time.."

To my surprise I saw my dad standing in a dark room with my super attendant of the school. I thought I was a goner for sure.

But then my dad explained to me what happened, at the time I did not understand at all. What I did understand right then was that he was actually supposed to be on one of those planes. I thank whatever it was that made him sleep in that morning.