S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat anyone?

fishpotatopie

Will This be a good game?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Yes, this will be good.

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care

Well, as i was perusing through google for mods for the original STALKER (shadow of chernobyl) I learned that a THIRD game is coming out. I was pondering buying it, but then I remembered alot of the reviews from the second one. Apparently it was an EPIC failure. SO I reaserched what little information I could about it and came to the conclusion that it does seem like a pretty good game. So, here's where you come in. I want you to post your opinions on any of the three games. Whether it be good, bad or just don't care.

You have to wait for all the patches to start coming in before you can really start enjoying it.

I heartily agree.

I'm hoping, that with the title actually to do with Pripyat, there'll be more to explore of the city than the previous games, which is to say, pratically nothing.

• 2 weeks later...

S:SOC is my favorite game of all time. Period.

The series is riddled with bugs and false releases, but underneath is one of the greatest games ever made. Clear skies was a bit of a letdown, but CoP is going to be what we are all waiting for. Huge areas, freeplay, sleeping, tons of side missions, ect. Honestly, the only downside is it is almost guaranteed to be filled with bugs the first couple of months. This is what the company is famous for. The have said multiple times that instead of releasing on a schedule, they will release it when it is done so the problems and bugs are extremely limited.

All I know is: sign me up for another earth shattering experience in the zone! :thumbsup: