Game Ending

Steven917

If my voice acting is anything to go by..... there was this one time I was recording the big martin speech, and my voice cracked at the empire bit (i'm 14), so I ended up with "it's time to restore the EMpire's glory! I wish I had recorded it and saved it, you guys would have died laughing.

oh man, that would be something. How well can you imitate Martin's deep voice with a slight british accent?

well if any of you have watched lord of the rings you know its boromir

If my voice acting is anything to go by..... there was this one time I was recording the big martin speech, and my voice cracked at the empire bit (i'm 14), so I ended up with "it's time to restore the EMpire's glory! I wish I had recorded it and saved it, you guys would have died laughing.
oh man, that would be something. How well can you imitate Martin's deep voice with a slight british accent?
British accent, no problem, I come from the same general area as sean bean (martin), deep voice, I sing bass, so no real problem, but is is going to sound different, get vicice to mail you the soundfiles.
well if any of you have watched lord of the rings you know its boromir

You missed out? It is still Sean Bean ...:)

Advancement through the guilds is way too fast. Morrowind was much better in that respect. I think it is annoying that you don't need much skill to advance in the Mage Guild or Fighters Guild. A mage can become the head of the Fighter's Guild. A warrior can become head of the Mage Guild. That is really lame. In Morrowind, to advance high in the Guilds and factions, you had to role-play your part very carefully and train a lot. A mage would never get to the top of the Fighters Guild unless he became more of a warrior than a mage and worked a long long time at it.

Advancement through the guilds is way too fast. Morrowwind was much better in that respect. I think it is annoying that you don't need much skill to advance in the Mage Guild or Fighters Guild. A mage can become the head of the Fighter's Guild. A warrior can become head of the Mage Guild. That is really lame. In Morrowind, to advance high in the Guilds and factions, you had to role-play your part very carefully and train a lot. A mage would never get to the top of the Fighters Guild unless he became more of a warrior than a mage and worked a long long time at it.

What about Battle-mages and Spellswords? Wouldn't they fit nicely into both guilds?

Isn't there any mod that changes the requirements? I can recall people asking the same question last week, but also some while ago. It shouldn't be to hard..The lines could be duplicated and extra requirements added. When those aren't met, these could shown in a message (Like a skill-add). That way it doesn't screw up the game its feeling too much.

What about Battle-mages and Spellswords? Wouldn't they fit nicely into both guilds?

Spellswords and Battlemages are great! They could rise to the top of either guild and it would seem plausible. But having a mage reach the top of the Fighter's Guild seems like very bad role-playing and game design. Something like that would never happen in the real world. It is kind of like nerds and jocks at a high-school. Would a jock who is a great athlete, but not a smart student become the valedictorian? Would a studious nerd who gets great grades but stinks at sports become the captain of the football team?

Hmm, but that is the thing about the elder scrolls I guess. There shall always be a possibility to do it, as was in Morrowind..It would get a more difficult when you use the same system, but you are still able to. Perhaps that reveals a even bigger gap of the game, they have pushed it to fit it for all. That way, you could actually play the game with one character and end up with no reason to start the game once again. As you can do all quests and things eventually. While many other games offer the opportunity to replay...this one could prevent that.

It makes the game bland though...If you can be one class and achieve all guilds with little trouble, there's no real need for many classes except just one, since it makes little to no difference.