Little Gecko

Xanorak

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone could add a Little Gecko follower that would be essential but not attack. Because it's just so darn cute :biggrin:

I found 2 near Arefu, around the bed and breakfast area (forgot the name) I really want one as a follower. Could someone do that? Thanks.

That would be fantastic. Are you saying that you would make the mod? Thanks, a little gecko is way cuter than Dogmeat in my opinion.

He asked if someone could do that for him, m8 xD

By the way i guess it is kinda easy to do. I'll try to see what i can do for it.

That would be fantastic. Are you saying that you would make the mod? Thanks, a little gecko is way cuter than Dogmeat in my opinion.

He asked if someone could do that for him, m8 xD

By the way i guess it is kinda easy to do. I'll try to see what i can do for it.

I knew that xD

But the way he said it was like he was going to do it. Anyway, I'm sure it's quite simple, not too complex or anything...

I will do it if it comes to that.

Since I am a modeler tho and i am working on a kinda big project i think someone will probably get to it before me.

combat ai package can just come from the vanilla child one probably. and you would want to be able to engage it in a dialogue to give it snacks or a pat on the head. There could even be some extra animations to make it funner.

There can be a mini questline also where you save gecko buddy from raiders or hunters or something.

yeah +1 for this. i'd much rather have a little gecko than the dog lol.

+1 for me as well, though I'd really like to see him kick some tail with my child character

I saw one for the first time this morning when I decided to head out west in search of Evergreen mills.

I will do it if it comes to that.

Since I am a modeler tho and i am working on a kinda big project i think someone will probably get to it before me.

combat ai package can just come from the vanilla child one probably. and you would want to be able to engage it in a dialogue to give it snacks or a pat on the head. There could even be some extra animations to make it funner.

There can be a mini questline also where you save gecko buddy from raiders or hunters or something.

That would be great :)

Can little geckos attack at all? Never seen one attack before, but I don't really want it to attack, just to follow me around and never die. And patting the head would be awesome ^^

By the way, what big project are you working on?

Im working on new clothes for the Children of the Wasteland project and I have plenty of stuff to do before the coming release.

Im really interested in other things that can add flavor to the project tho, like pets and toys and other stuff.

I was also thinking about collecting mini scorpions and ants or something.