Little Gecko

Xanorak

Calm down. Modders are people too. They have free time, but not much. So just wait a little longer, maybe someone picks up your idea. Hey not only one of my ideas are died here in the forums, I'm not happy, but I kind of understand them. So don't be arrogant, modders hate pushy people.

Oh, sorry. I wasn't angry or anything, just a little surprised. I just expected it to take shorter than this. I understand that modders have lives and bigger projects to worry about. Sorry if I sounded arrogant. I wonder why no modder has actually done this before. Maybe not everyone has seen a little gecko? I only found 2 so far.

Are little geckos only added by MMM? I think so...

Yes I believe MMM is the only mod that adds Little Geckos. That said, if I knew the first bloody thing about making a companion I'd probably do this meself, but until I get to that point in AS-R I don't know how to do it.

Yes I believe MMM is the only mod that adds Little Geckos. That said, if I knew the first bloody thing about making a companion I'd probably do this meself, but until I get to that point in AS-R I don't know how to do it.

AS-R? Anyways, I would do it meself if I knew the first thing about GECK, or modding overall. Thanks anyway.