ArmA 2

antonkr

I tryed ArmA 2 about 2 months ago, I tryed the demo.

Well, IMO it had an unessasary amount of lag for its No-So-Mindblowing graphics. All of the voice acting stunk, it was one of those games where I was embarassed to play it when people in the other room can hear it.

Example

(Shout Very loudly for no reason) "YEAH I GUESS ILL GO SQUEEZE A FEW OFF AT THE SHOOTING RANGE"

I also didn't fully get its mechanics, it had a massive amount of menu's, to many little dumb markers on your screen and even on easy I was being killed before I saw anything.

Also the mouse lag was unbearable.

I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a painfully realistic video game with an overkill of a hud.

I tryed ArmA 2 about 2 months ago, I tryed the demo.

Well, IMO it had an unessasary amount of lag for its No-So-Mindblowing graphics. All of the voice acting stunk, it was one of those games where I was embarassed to play it when people in the other room can hear it.

Example

(Shout Very loudly for no reason) "YEAH I GUESS ILL GO SQUEEZE A FEW OFF AT THE SHOOTING RANGE"

I also didn't fully get its mechanics, it had a massive amount of menu's, to many little dumb markers on your screen and even on easy I was being killed before I saw anything.

Also the mouse lag was unbearable.

I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a painfully realistic video game with an overkill of a hud.

Well i totally agree. Its fun if you like realistic video games. In fact the last mission in campaign is almost impossible.