Crippled People.

OHWceta

well come to think of it, the reload animation would be strange.. how about make them only use a combat knife or something.

The character I want to make uses only swords which I'll probably just try to lengthen the one-handed knives.

I made a comment here earlier. What the hell happened to it?

;D ;D ;D

What?

Do you really not know?

OHWceta:

Trask: posts: 22.

This isn't exactly my favourite forum and I try to not learn too much about it. This is the forum which I sometimes attempt to endure to try and give the brainless masses ideas that'll make me feel less ashamed of being a fan of a beautiful and rich RPG series called "Fallout" (most often it results in a stinging sensation behind my eyeballs). But people here are either insufferable elitist that don't care about the opinions of outsiders or can't stop drooling into the keyboard long enough to formulate an opinion.

In short; No, I don't know.

It's because you refer to this community as 'brainless' or 'unwashed' masses. Obviously, someone is finding such generalized comments offensive. This is a good point to shut up or move on. You say yourself that this isn't your favourite place, and by your comments you don't like this community much either. Your attitude comes off as being superior, and basically, you're not.

This is the second report I've seen about you. Consider this a warning.

It's because you refer to this community as 'brainless' or 'unwashed' masses. Obviously, someone is finding such generalized comments offensive. This is a good point to shut up or move on. You say yourself that this isn't your favourite place, and by your comments you don't like this community much either. Your attitude comes off as being superior, and basically, you're not.

Taken into consideration. And thanks, that made me feel good about myself.

Taken into consideration. And thanks, that made me feel good about myself.

Being called a hypocrit and having it forcefully pointed out that you're the very thing you're insulting because you were unable to figure it out on your own makes you feel good about yourself?

And maybe if you actually tried learning more about it you'd find out it's not as bad as you think.

But anyways, to get back on topic. Would there be a way to make a character in a wheelchair?

Being called a hypocrit and having it forcefully pointed out that you're the very thing you're insulting because you were unable to figure it out on your own makes you feel good about yourself?

No one called me a hypocrit, but yes. Any further explenation will probably get me banned so I might as well refrain from that.

Peglegs would probably be easy though, at least if it's the lower leg only.