who would win

TheCalliton

who would win  

9 members have voted

1. 1. who

• giant
    • dwarf

Depends entirely on the situation, and what one defines as "winning". Being tall has its share of disadvantages as well as advantages. Being short, also has its share of advantages or disadvantages.

This is also kinda in the wrong section since there is nothing objective to discuss, and most everything subjective is presented without some sort of guidelines.

This is also kinda in the wrong section since there is nothing objective to discuss, and most everything subjective is presented without some sort of guidelines.
I knew my polls are better ! :P :P ;D (just kidding)

I chose dwarf anyway, they're too short for a giant to see, and absolutely are smart.

For starters the guy who's 8 feet tall more than likely suffers from pituitary gigantism. And that comes with all sorts of medical problems involving their circulatory or skeletal system causing them to be far weaker than the average person. The person who's 4 foot 9 is probably just short. And if he is a dwarf their known for being very stout people so he'd be able to take a beating far better than what the giant could handle. And with that in mind. The short person would would win in a fight very easily

Depends entirely on the situation, and what one defines as "winning". Being tall has its share of disadvantages as well as advantages. Being short, also has its share of advantages or disadvantages.

the point is to see what people come up with. i am basically studying how people will run with this

Lol so why was the first topic reported lol?

i really wish i knew... probably the lack of rules