Random Missing Textures?

WolfheartSpellbinder

First off, I have no lag, it runs great, but I randomly will get into town and a few random peoples armor is missing texture, a weapon once in a while, and sometimes foxes outside, and sometimes a bush or two, but what gets me is that it isn't consistant, I can go out of town and back in, and the textures work and are there, so I'm at a loss why this is happening. I have the memory patch to increase skyrims available ram to use. all details about mods are listed below.

I have A LOT of mods installed, list is in the attachment section... I try not to have any conflicting mods, and ALWAYS run boss after installing/uninstalling any mods, but boss doesn't tell me there is anything wrong, just a couple of mods have dirty edits, but those couple mods have nothing todo with armor/weapon/clutter/folliage/creature textures. the ones with dirty edits are as follows:

Atlas Dawnguard.esp

Populated Cities 2.esp

Binocular Vision Game Settings 135.es

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

and I'm not sure what this means "Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}" under some mods but they're not in red on the summary so I don't if it's bad or not but there a few mods with this

Immersive Dawnguard.esp

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

Well, I tried to upload the photos to the nexus here but sadly, I can't make them small enough and still able to read them. so here are the images

FYI - I know it shows "Run for your lives" and "the eyes of beauty" twice, they aren't installed twice, just in the images twice XD

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/34/jy69.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/834/hzyi.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/33/g3ps.jpg

This is a stab in the dark, but do you have an ENB installed?

I had this issue before with the "sometimes" missing textures and I uninstalled the ENB I was using and the problem was solved. I can't remember which ENB it was because I've slept since then, but give that a try.

If you don't use an ENB then disregard my post.

I would completely remove it to be on the safe side.

I forgot to mention (because it seems so long ago) that my enb issue might have been compounded with an update on my graphics card and a Skyrim update... so I'll apologize in advance if this doesn't solve your missing texture issue or wasting your time. :sweat:

just like a blue-ish tint and no other color

also, was wondering about the mod called "become king of riverhelm" boss warns me that it deletes navmeshes, is this bad? I haven't used it yet, installed and ran boss but was worried by that and uninstalled it

The navmesh is akin to a pathgrid... it tells the NPCs and animals what route to follow. Without it, they would not move across or enter the area.

When you tried the game without the ENB, did you uncheck the esp only, or removed the ENB entirely ? ENB does something to the ini file

and needs to be removed. This mod works very well at entirely removing an ENB

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7804

If by chance the removal of the ENB does not correct the color problem, you can always reinstall the ENB again.

I had color change and some geometric patterns in my game when I used an ENB and the removal mod fixed my problem.

removed all enb files and properly uninstalled realvision enb. Also, used that program you suggested and it removed 1 file I missed... the readme.txt lol

anyways, I haven't had any problems since that 1 time on the loading screen since the removal of ENB, so I'm thinking it might be fixed

Is there any possible way that I am trying to use too many big sized mods that some textures are just getting left behind because it can't handle the sheer size?

because I have everything running at max, I've got the proper hardware and software to run this maxed out easy, but can the program itself handle it that well?

Edited by bayjell654

Just bought the dragonborn DLC, already had dawnguard, (gotta love payday) and without adding/changing any mods, one of the hunters in solstem, his gloves were missing textures...ugh, this is maddening not knowing where the glitch is.

I keep running tes5edit hoping that it will find an error...

Edited by bayjell654