ODST

TheCalliton

i wasnt being rude. just giving good advice.

"Shut up" can be good advice too, but it is still rude. You provided no helpful info either. You can wait forever without good things happening if you don't seek them, so it isn't even good advice. A simple "It has not been released yet." would provide the information requested without condescension.

Just how is someone supposed to prove that they served in the military on the net? Considering that the number of men who claim to be "former Navy SEALs" on the internet is probably 100x more than the number of men who actually served, one should expect people to lie if necessary to get the download if they want it.

No offence to anyone, but "rudeness" is only given power by the person who recieves it.

Someone can yell "shut up" at me 100 times but I don't give the words any power and just tell them to go away.

The only real way to tell is probably e-mail a photocopy of your ID or something showing you served.

wow this is ridiculous.

The only person on the nexus that is working on this is SpcSpectre. he is currently stationed in japan and is part of the United States Military. And because of that, he has poo to do.

The armor is not finished and not released anywhere. He is still working on final bugs and getting animations worked out properly (the armor looked kinda weird when walking) and once that is done, and he has some time he'll finish it and upload it. So just wait.

Only thing i can tell you is that it will be up sometime in the next 2 months, because from what he's told me, he ships out then so it pretty much has to be up by then otherwise were waiting a long ass time.

wow this is ridiculous.

The only person on the nexus that is working on this is SpcSpectre. he is currently stationed in japan and is part of the United States Military. And because of that, he has poo to do.

The armor is not finished and not released anywhere. He is still working on final bugs and getting animations worked out properly (the armor looked kinda weird when walking) and once that is done, and he has some time he'll finish it and upload it. So just wait.

Only thing i can tell you is that it will be up sometime in the next 2 months, because from what he's told me, he ships out then so it pretty much has to be up by then otherwise were waiting a long ass time.

thank you

this can be closed now i bet, seeing as how my question is answered

going back to the OP, when a mod is released you will hear ALOT about it. Especially if its something as popular as odst or halo stuff.

If you have a hard time finding it and only one person seems to be posting screenshots of it, there is a good reason why.

You will know when one of the big mods is released, because you will have a copy ;) If you dont, its not out yet.

Majority of most North american and European modders distro their stuff to community as quick as possible and try their best to make it widely available. We dont usually keep stuff some big secret where only 1 or 2 people can download it. Why bother put so much work into it then right, might as well do a photoshop edit of screenshots to try to trick people into thinking you did all that, would take way less work right :)

All good things come to those who wait ;) (yeah i merged those two quotes)