Dead Space

Steven917

I don't believe that RE5 is a true horror game. It just has minor elements of horror in it.
Amen. In my eyes, Dead Space > RE5 in every detail, RE5 being a major diasapointment and a horror to control. Dead Space was much better than I thought it would be, I just thought it would be average, but there's so much attention to detail and the controls of smooth and creamy like no other.

If I wasn't saving up for PC upgrades and several new albums I would buy it.

I don't believe that RE5 is a true horror game. It just has minor elements of horror in it.
Amen. In my eyes, Dead Space > RE5 in every detail, RE5 being a major diasapointment and a horror to control. Dead Space was much better than I thought it would be, I just thought it would be average, but there's so much attention to detail and the controls of smooth and creamy like no other.

If I wasn't saving up for PC upgrades and several new albums I would buy it.

Is Dead Space best played on P.C.? We have a PS3, but I rarely play it, cause P.C. games seems so much better. I'm guessing this is probably true for D.S. too...

Thank you! Somebody with taste!

Well, actually, even though I don't regard RE5 as an actual horror game, I still consider it a great game. Dead Space and RE5 both have their good sides.

And responding to the PC vs. console query: DS on the PC has no new features or actually improved graphics, the controls seem to be marginally smoother on the consoles and you won't be able to get the DLC on the PC, so you won't be missing out on anything.