The twilight saga

shu0001e

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're the one who dislikes twilight, then you're doomed at my college. :/

they'll start calling you bad stuff and etc.

:/

After one month at college, I haven't heard one person talking about Twilight. The students there must have some kind of Twilight virus, lol.

Honestly, I find the whole Twilight thing to be an utter joke. The hardcore fans are almost insane. There have been fantards sent to jail for stabbing people who don't like Twilight. And don't get me started on what they do to the bashers!

The writing style itself is horrible. I read the first chapter, thinking that I'd give it a good chance before I passed my judgement on it. But I just couldn't keep at it. I find it to be an insult to my intelligence.

The THINGS Meyer writes about makes me physically ill. What sort of man cuts the brakes of a girl's car and says they did it because they love her? I mean, where I come from, not only is that stupid, it's illegal. Where are the police, Meyer? Hm? Edward Cullen is, in essence, a stalker and an abusive lover. And the best part?

Meyer calls herself a feminist.

HOLD THE FRIGGIN' PHONE.

I'm a feminist. If this was my story, Bella would have cut off Edward's balls with a rusty knife.

Feminist my fat Greek arse.

/rant

Well, that was fun.

EDIT: Oh, yeah. And Bella TOTALLY isn't Meyer's Mary Sue. /sarcasm

there's an un-official twilight

banana

that sparkles... THE SIGN IS NIGH, the seas are tuning red with blood, the sky is falling, cat's and dogs living together, MAST HYSTERIA!!!

there's an un-official twilight

banana

that sparkles... THE SIGN IS NIGH, the seas are tuning red with blood, the sky is falling, cat's and dogs living together, MAST HYSTERIA!!!

Lol! xD

A kudo for that one! xD

Vampire's Assistant is more of a Vampire Movie than Twilight.

Can't even call them a real Vampire, though Twilight has served to do one thing, it weeds out the posers from the REAL Goths. Real Goths hate Twilight.

You know, I noticed something interesting. People sure talk a lot about things that they don't like. Why? The answear to this question is far more complicated that we'd like to admit and I'm not going to try to explain things that are way more complex than my logical thinking. With the use of imagination I could simply generate 1000 answears to the question.

What I find interesting is that we all gather here on these forums and start talking about things that we don't like, like the Twilight saga. Does it even have a point on keep doing it? I mean why do we feel the need to talk so much about it? Why not focus more on things that we do like?

You know, I noticed something interesting. People sure talk a lot about things that they don't like. Why? The answear to this question is far more complicated that we'd like to admit and I'm not going to try to explain things that are way more complex than my logical thinking. With the use of imagination I could simply generate 1000 answears to the question.

What I find interesting is that we all gather here on these forums and start talking about things that we don't like, like the Twilight saga. Does it even have a point on keep doing it? I mean why do we feel the need to talk so much about it? Why not focus more on things that we do like?

shi* guys his right

true, but peoples like to complain, and there's a heck of a lot of stuff to complain about more than to like nowadays. Look at how music has gone down the toilet, movies are spit out and on DVD in 4 months because they are that bad, and this horrid garbage

They had an article in my local newspaper about how Vampires are in and "angsty" teenagers love it....Angsty? Really? wtf is there to be angsty about these days?

What's with this emotional crap? I'm gonna "cut" myself and cry even though I live in a 3 bedroom house in the suburbs with my well off parents and my cell phone that they pay for? Yeah, cry some more so you can get attention from everybody. I'm getting real tired of this "emo" fad that's going about and Hollywood and that woman that wrote these books are cashing in like crazy on stupid teenagers that cry and whine about the stupidest things even though their life could be a heck of a lot worse...so they watch Twilight and love it because it's so "dark" and "is about my life"....then mom and dad give them $100 to go blow on crap at Hot Topic and then they cry that their life sucks once again on youtube. I'm talking from experience, my sister is like this...and I wanna slap her for it lol.

How are these kids going to function in real life if they act like this constantly?

I mean really, I'm 23 and complaining about kids these days, that should tell ya something lol