Your favorite companions?

xoxSugah

Simyaz is a great scripter and dialogue writer. Having played the TOTF sequence, however, I found it particularly annoying for a heterosexual female. It's not possible to play all the mod's options without saving an incredibly annoying (and romantically forward, even toward a female player character) female character, and that wasn't clear when I downloaded it.

One of the things I really like about Middark's Heart of the Dead quest mod is that characters treat you distinctly differently if you're male or female - you don't have to romance a girl or a guy if you don't want to.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the ReadMe on the very first page:

"Chapter One of Stoker Wolff involves the player meeting Stoker and winning his heart by going through a fairly linear though quite long romance quest. "

Reading is hard.

I will not be spending anymore time on the initial version of Stoker. The Vampire Hunter is the second part of The Underdark Saga and will be the final version of this companion.

After you rescue him he will ask you once and only once if you want to be friends or pursue a romance with him. He can be played either way. There is no restriction on the sex of the player, nor should there be. This is the 21st century the last time I checked.

My last post on the subject.

After you rescue him he will ask you once and only once if you want to be friends or pursue a romance with him. He can be played either way. There is no restriction on the sex of the player, nor should there be. This is the 21st century the last time I checked.

My last post on the subject.

Quoted for truth on an excellent mod.

Stanley_Love:

I'm tired of your constant trolling, whining and starting flame wars. I warned you in another thread, and you seem to have disregarded that. Therefore, let me take it to the next level. Banned. Don't come back until you've grown up.

Goodbye

AS

Wow. Just wow. There's so much in this world that's truly f'ed up and worth worrying about, but an Oblivion mod??? What I really like about the internet is the little x in the corner. It works wonders.

I read the description for Stoker Wolff and didn't see anything weird. What's the big deal again? Or maybe there isn't really a big deal?

I changed the readMe and description to be very clear as to what he is and what he isn't. That said, The Underdark Saga Part II - The Vampire Hunter is coming along quite nicely. I've already gone through debugging the friend/comrade thread and am now going through the entire romance thread and fixing bugs and plugging holes.

This is a prequel to The Underdark Saga Part III - Viconia DeVir, Return to the Underdark. It is meant to be played after Part III. It gives the player some unique perspectives on just how and why Part III played out the way it did and fills the player in on some major plot points. It includes all of the original Stoker Wolff mod, modified, but expands it by over 60 stages. It is unique in that it will allow the player to explore Menzoberranzan unmolested by the Drow in the city, since you are on a mission from House Baenre.

It explores the second level of the Underdark, the Middledark. If you can defeat the Demon in the lava fields you will see the Dwarven city of Veintaur. The mod comes with a sword based on Gurthang (w/permission) that is quite powerful, if you survive the quest to retrieve it.

I've been testing the heck out of it and it's nearly complete. Once I finish debugging the second thread I will plug in some AI package holes in some minor NPCs and then lip synch everything. After that it will be ready to go.