Scary Quest?

CommanderRaiden

Today, while I was in one of my math classes, when I asked my friend if he played Silent Hill, to show him my little doodle of Pyramid Head in a suit walking away after losing his job. Then, the conversation led to him playing an awesome Chinese game called The Mountains of Yu, a game that made him almost crap his pants, even though he thinks Ghouls Forest III isn't scary at all, which is actually saying something. Apparently, this is one of the scariest game sever made, then ( whether lying or not ) said that's what G4 said. From the way I hear about the game, I believe him.

So, the point of this story is to ask for a mod that adds a loooooong quest, with creatures ( such as ghosts ) that pop out of nowhere in a poorly lit, isolated location. Kind of like Ghoul's Forest, only I want it scarier than The Mountains of Yu ( as if it's possible ) (also in case it's possible to create, or this is just and impossible to answer request), something that will make me crap my pants. And none of that "This werewolf mod will make you afraid of the dark!" stuff, it's really not near scary enough to make me think about it at night. But something like The Mountains of Yu, where mangle-face ghosts pop out of nowhere, where youre flashlight, which it's batteries may become the decider of your life, are you only source of light, where the least-scary thing will make you crap your pants, where your only friend is a dull sword, where you hear ghosts girls say "don't look behind you", and then when you look you get chopped up by a butcher ghost with a cleaver. Something like that, if it's possible. I want my household to hear my yells of fear, and my cries of torment. Something that will make me look over my shoulder at night, and make me wish that light bulbs never ran out... :thanks:

• 4 weeks later...
i actually just started making something remotely like this. though definately not crap yourself scary. just darker than usual. its a little hatch in the trentius mausoleum that leads to a small cave with no purpose other than a ladder leading out to the graveyard. The Graveyard is a skull shaped island surrounded by huge instant kill slaughterfish. the island itself is covered with undead, including several severed heads on pikes, a zombie head nailed to the wall by an iron rod with a seemingly dead headless zombie underneath that wakes up when you get close. finally, there is a hatch in the bottom of the skulls left eye that you must swim to that leads to the main hall of Dracula's castle. it's nearly pitch black, with just a few purple flame brazier things and a dead skeleton laying on a symbol with candles around him. in the shadows are about five skeletons that you can't see until they suddenly step out and attack you. then you climb a stairway and enter the door to the labyrinth. the labyrinth consists of four prison cells and the door to dracula's chamber. the first cell has no door. the rest are locked and will only open if you solve a riddle and recieve the keys. the third cell has 3 coffins with dead zombies in them that rise and attack you when you get close enough. but i still haven't made draculas chamber yet. i'm gonna make it today.

Just to tide you over untill it's made, a modder named Peppez is making a short horror quest involving cannibals in the IC that should be done soon.

For whoever makes this guys quest, the robes made out of human skin and the bloodstained blacksmiths apron peppez is making for the mod are going to be modders resources, so you can use them in making this fellows mod!

Regards,

K.

Just to tide you over untill it's made, a modder named Peppez is making a short horror quest involving cannibals in the IC that should be done soon.

For whoever makes this guys quest, the robes made out of human skin and the bloodstained blacksmiths apron peppez is making for the mod are going to be modders resources, so you can use them in making this fellows mod!

Regards,

K.

Actually, it's a bloodstained butchers apron ( hmm, it actually resembles a surgeons apron ;) )

meh. my quest isn't scary enough. it's not worth uploading. when i get a good grasp on meshing and texturing and i throw them all together, then i will have a quest that will make pyramid(triangle?)head shat himself. i'm talking about skinned humans, dogs, other creatures, big bloody butcher knives, blood and gore abound, a horrible bloody death around every single corner, just like dead space, and a really hardcore dracula that has all the attributes of a REAL vampire. by REAL vampire i mean none other than the legendary KAIN. So just be prepared to fight a bloodthirsty vampire that can drain your blood with a single spell, flay your skin from your bones, turn into a wolf and rip out your throat, or just turn into mist and go into your lungs and solidify, ripping you apart into a big gory heap. Or if he's merciful, just pulling out a giant sword that blows you apart and steals your soul. yes pyramid head: owned

• 9 months later...

Cooooooooooooolll this sound awsome i thrive on the scary things

Old thread, not sure how newbies find this stuff. Will let this bit of necromancy pass, but next one will result in the thread being closed and a strike to the poster. If you don't have anything to contribute don't make a post.

- Vagrant0

Edited by Vagrant0