Kissing, Hugging, Sleeping

Telonna

I haven't tried the sex mods as they don't really interest me, but I understand (totally open to correction) that they only animate a single NPC, and the player has to position the PC accordingly.

To the contrary sexy companion has corrected that problem.Animation,scripting and rigging are the keys and it takes a lot of work to make it work,and look believeable.

As for modders making TESV,thats impossible as Bethesda would never allow that for its their copywrite.

Sex makes the world go round even in RL and it will never vanish,might as well get used to it or ignor it

Friends and Lovers also animates both...and quite well actually. :thumbsup:

The only problem I have with some of the sex mods is the choice of words they use. F&L doesn't do that atleast. In other ones...they use the "c" word for the female "part". I think that word is so disgusting and the worst word . It just sounds nasty and wrong. So, it kind of ruins the mod.

F&L does a nice job, but I wish there was some kissing and embracing before the whole dirty buisness goes down.

As for me, I RP my character, so I personally use the sex mods. Her and her dremora lover gotta have some fun other than killing things, no? :biggrin:

I do remember...wayyy back a few years, that someone was working on animations for hugging and kissing. They had videos and everything, so I thought it would have been out...but I've never seen it.

Friends and Lovers also animates both...and quite well actually. :thumbsup:

The only problem I have with some of the sex mods is the choice of words they use. F&L doesn't do that atleast. In other ones...they use the "c" word for the female "part". I think that word is so disgusting and the worst word . It just sounds nasty and wrong. So, it kind of ruins the mod.

F&L does a nice job, but I wish there was some kissing and embracing before the whole dirty buisness goes down.

As for me, I RP my character, so I personally use the sex mods. Her and her dremora lover gotta have some fun other than killing things, no? :biggrin:

I do remember...wayyy back a few years, that someone was working on animations for hugging and kissing. They had videos and everything, so I thought it would have been out...but I've never seen it.

I agree with you.I want mods that add realism to my game.I have no hang-ups nor am I ashamed of what I like.it is after all"my" choise and others need to realise that. We all play games for many reasons and whos to say what is right or wrong for after all we all are individuals,and thats all that counts.

• 1 year later...