"Fallout - MenuVoices.bsa" upload request

renekuhs

Hi,

As it seems, I attempted to install Fallout 3 but it gave me a CRC error when it came to the "Fallout - MenuVoices.bsa" file. I retried without succes so I simply ignored this error. The rest of the installation went fine so I started the game succesfully and started playing a new game.

Everything seemed to be going fine until the part of your 10th birthday where you must talk to everyone in that room to continue. Unfortunately, this is where I get stuck. Talking to some people causes the game to crash just as it goes into the dialogue (due to the broken MenuVoices.bsa file). I have tried everything to fix this but to no avail.

Bottom line, is there anyone out there who would be willing to upload their "Fallout - MenuVoices.bsa" file (1GB) from their Fallout 3 Data folder? Please, it would be highly appreciated... :)

Well... A small bit of blemish I suppose, not very noticeable and some scratches, hard to say what the problem there is. I have heard that there were some problems with some of the games published (bad quality discs or something).

Regardless of, I have tried everything for days (nearly weaks now) and would really like to get my (virtual) hands on that file! Its killing me! lol :)