HALO ODST

overload1977

What do you guys think

i will give it 8.5 out of 10

or 85% out of 100%

i love this game i`m playing on Heroic as i have not played halo 3 for over a year

+plus points / controls are very nice i think they are better some how ,game feels more balanced maybe because we have lost dual wield and you can die very easy now as well you are not some god like master chief no more :) , what can i say about the look of ODST its the best halo game by a long way, the huds are great to , Firefight is Awesome , this is the best story mode for a halo game so farr, great music , i dont know why but all the Vehicles feel better , disk number 2 unlocks everthing from halo 3 nice you get all the maps and mods at last!!!

-Negative Points / at times its way to dark the hud helps but some times you just die because you cant see what you are standing on, also i fell threw the floor once, need more new guns 2 new ones dose not cut it, the AI at times its weird somettimes the NPC just stand there and let you shoot them in the head , you can only play the Awesome Firefight with friends at the mo and there are some silly bugs in the game, the (Brute Shot) can kill you with one hit!!!! , also killing a tank with norm weapons is a pain in the bum, need more multiplayer modes

all in all the game is by farr the best halo game to date but will halo reach best it only time will tell :)

It's a lot better than the usual Halo formula, if they churned out yet another one filled with the usual stuff, I don't think I would've bought it.

Gameplay is excellent and fun, I prefer single-player to co-op.

Audio is very nice, no problems there.

Firefight is a much more enjoyable mode than regular multiplayer, it's one of the reasons why I liked ODST a lot.

Multiplayer - same old, same old. Not much difference from Halo 3 here.

Graphics - the Halo 3 engine is aging, but the guys at Bungie did a great job squeezing out the last it had to offer. Visual design is great, as usual.

The Reach beta was a nice bonus, although the Halo 1 key seemed a little purposeless. The Collector's Edition contents were solid, the controller looked great, the pre-order incentive in the form of Sgt. Johnson was satisfactory.

9.0 out of 10.

no you will need to buy halo 3 as well .... :down: but with the odst disk 2 this will give you all the maps and modes without having to downloand off live , so they don`t cost you no money :thumbsup:

I got the game, not finished so please no spoilers.

The single player is better than any Halo game so far. I say that because you are just a normal guy in a bad situation, not some demi god like figure that the fate of the universe depends on. It's less cheesy than other Halo games.

The music is great. I need this soundtrack.

btw, did anyone give up on Halo 3 MP early on? Im good at FPS on PC, but I suck at Halo 3. I got pwned by 12 year olds all night long.

Yeah... but it is HALO 3: ODST, so... yeah. Ill just borrow it off my mate for the achiements and armour then...
From what I heard it was meant to be an expansion pack....

Yeah, it's a good game, I wouldn't spend £40 on it but it's worth getting a pre-owned copy for less. Mainly because none of the cool ODST stuff carries over to Halo 3 Multiplayer or Campaign...

they will update this before xmas i would say with new modes ect the games great best halo by a long way its just a shame you need halo 3 as well to get the most out of it :)

• 3 weeks later...