Some strange questions...

Omeletter

The Poll, so what are you actually thinking?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. You drank half of the bottle, you are thinking...

• The bottle is half full
    • The bottle is half empty
  2. 2. Someone asked you, "What is the value of time?" You're saying...

• The time is priceless
    • Time value is like gold value

Hello, I was wondering what are you thinking if you say, do, think, about those things, so I've created this topic. If they're aren't what you are thinking, choose closest one!

I was wondering if this should be in Off Topic Forum? It looks so, but I really don't know, if so, then please move this topic.

It most definitly seems like it belongs in the off topic forum.. BUT... we could debate about why it belongs here...

Anyways what exactly are you trying to create here. a good explanation is a decent icebreaker to thread expansion.

It most definitly seems like it belongs in the off topic forum.. BUT... we could debate about why it belongs here...

Anyways what exactly are you trying to create here. a good explanation is a decent icebreaker to thread expansion.

I started to wondering about it after I asked some friends, they all have different opinions, so I would like to know what other people think. Dezdimona's answer was the same as mine, I'm saying "If you loose your time, you will lose it forever." if people ask me about it. About the bottle, I think its half empty, because you 'emptied' it. Although some people think "I drank the half, its half full." I really don't know why...

It depends on the situation, I like to give myself that flexibility. It is half empty, but I remind myself that it's also half full, and that while it used to have more water before, I shouldn't lay back and do nothing. It's along the lines of "stop and smell the roses, but no so much that I would lose my head up in the clouds". Time is golden and sometimes priceless, the former is most of the time for me, and the latter, those truly good moments.

I don't know why I chose half full, guess It just jumped out at me. Thats just like me, choosing whats out of the ordinary.

For the first one I chose empty as well, simply because I prefer everything to be empty. The second one however, I would say that time has no value because in my mind does not exist. We all live in the same moment, "forever". But I voted priceless because my thought wasn't there, and I hate giving philosophical things material values.

Nothing would be strange here, you can consider by seeing your bottle half full or half empty the optimistic and pessimistic ways in your mindset. By thinking half full you get your hopes up, I'm an optimist one and I go on with that choice.

Life is precious, each moments of our life are unique and priceless, even the worst one, so we learn about how to go through for growing in mind and doing to the best next time. Each moments must be lived and shared to the fullest.

*Open it, and it shall receive* Goa Tse

People waste time thinking about the future - what good does that do when you CAN'T predict what the future holds?

There is of course some logic and truth in that statement, but on the other hand you can't just run through life never planning anything at all and never trying to better yourself. When you stop caring about the future you end up sitting in the middle of the floor with a stomach full of pills and razors poised against your wrists. You have to have hope and have something to look forward to!