A_Message_To_All_The_People_In_Fallout3Nexus

Site Bot

Actually, they can't sue you ,if they can't prove that you were getting money or ANYTHING at all from using that logo.

Maybe they thought that you was trying to make you own NAME** by using that damed Logo, and then make money....but hey. This is Insane madnes to sue people like you, because they can't get A LOT from common people.

As i look at this post, i only can remember that some long time ago Linkin Park had the same problem of stealing someones **LOgo**. After that, they got mad and**selfmotivated**, as a result great lyrics and music was made. So keep up with modding, maybe this **situation** will somehow influence you for beeter mods. And ...btw... create and promote your very own Logo+)Good luck!

Right, My Wife is a Journalist and I've asked her to research this. According to Korean copyright laws, The company should not be able to sue you as long as you can provide proof that you have not gained any income from this mod and have given the rightful owner credit for the image. If all goes tits up, the maximum judgement the courts xan impede on you is 1 year improsment or no more than 10 million won (local currency).

I dont want to sound like a know-it-all but that is one of the reasons why you never... NEVER! use your real Name in the Internet (dont know if you did but "Choi_Seungmin" doesnt sound like a nickname to me?).

I dont believe that they got to you because of an IP Number that NEXUS (US Server?) may or may not have logged ages ago.

this is korea guys. different laws.

In the US and Europe companies can't just sue you. they have to give you a cease and desist order first. and once you comply with that, then problem solved.

In korea and many other countries, they can just sue you. and they will win because of how the laws are.

hi. I wrote that thing. and this lawsuit has not cleared, i mean, ended. I searched all 'bout similar instances in Korea and calculated the fine approximately. Some cases just like mine is called "Don't-Ask Lawsuit" in Korea. It means that the people, aka "Suer", sue the person for stealing some property that they own with NO "Pre-Warning". With this poo (yeah, it is poo.), many many people get sued every year (in 2008, around 12000 people in Korea got sued because of THAT.). Well, if they, including me, have enough money to pay the fine, things should be fine, but most victims(I think I and THEY ARE the victims) do not have enough money to pay that fine. That's sad. phew...

I gotta need some sleep, even some nap. I haven't slept in a while.

thanks for reading. -_-