Been In One Of These Events/Situation ?

AncientSpaceAeon

Been In One Of These Events/Situation ? (all are multiple choice)  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Been In One Of These Situation ? (all are multiple choice)

• Seen a Ghost
    • Having a (REAL) Miracle
    • Very Close to Death
    • Seen a Strange or Impossible Thing
    • Really Embarass Yourself
    • Almost Made Someone Having a Really Bad Thing. (example, accidentally made someone loses his car)
    • Already Made Someone Having a Really Bad Thing. (example, accidentally made someone loses his car)
    • Sucsessfully Predicted the Future (that is really big, example you predict an earthquake exactly according to your prediction)
    • Being very, very, very, very, lucky. That looks impossible to be lucky like that
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Been In One Of These Events/Situation ?

• Change your life in a few seconds or minutes
    • Met a popular person
    • Found something unusual
    • Unaware something you REALLY should aware.
    • Met a very, very, very mysterious person.
    • Do something you REALLY SHOULDN'T do.
    • Lose something very important
    • In a very bad situation for yourself
    • In a situation that can danger the others
    • None of the above
  3. 3. Been In One Of These Events/Situation ?

• Saved your own life
    • Saved other's lives
    • Being (very) tricked or fooled by someone.
    • Found out a big secret
    • Someone knew your secret even you don't want he/she to.
    • Wished that you never want to be in a situation
    • Remove one of your biggest fear
    • Remove one of your biggest problem
    • Been in a situation that you have no idea of
    • None of the above

The most amazing thing I have seen is also one of the rarest, I have seen the End of a rainbow, the circumstances were coincidental and I only saw it briefly about 2ft from me but I can safely say there were no leprechaurns or a pot gold.

I have seen the End of a rainbow, the circumstances were coincidental and I only saw it briefly about 2ft from me but I can safely say there were no leprechaurns or a pot gold.
There is ? Even I rarely seen a rainbow. (short live)

Coolhttp://www.bookcaseangel.com/images/end-of-rainbow.jpg

I remembered telling the people at the High Bridge Youth Camp that I was thinking about writting a book about the times during the construction of buildings for Spokane, Washingtons' event, Expo 74. Everyone, not just a couple people, asked me not to. So, I have removed the contents of my strange adventure to move the words to a place where Halloween isn't a drug addicts event.

I would appreciate if you would delete your quoted portion of it too. Ancient Aeon.

I was camped at High Bridge Youth Camp in 1973 as the Expo buildings were being built for 1974. They were about complete for Spokane, Washington Expo.

I got up and walked around back of the small plywood leanto a group had built for them selves. I was headed to my car. As I was walking I neared a boulder and suddenly felt real tired. My little Mazda RX2 was juat a few yards away, but I could not see it because I still had firelight blindness. I stopped to give my eyes a chance to adjust and reached out my left hand to place it against the boulder. As I leaned on the boulder I heard a woman's voice. I turned to face the direction I heard her, to my left and realized I was almost face to face with a gal and she was laying on her belly on the top of the big rock like it was lounge chair or a love seat. Thing was she wasn't from around the area.

I had been there for 3 months taking whatever jobs on the construction sites I could get. She never once appeared while it was daylight and I never saw her again.

I got a real strange feelling in my gut at the moment we stared into each others eyes. She claimed to be an Alien from outer space. As my eyes cleared I could not see anything odd about her, other then the fact she was entirely naked laying down on that boulder like it was a warm bed. I was tired and humored her, as I pushed off from the rock with my arm I remember saying, "Welcome to Earth." and went over and got into my car and slipped the sleeping bag up over my feet and pulled the mummy bag up to my chin leaned the car seat all the way back, and drifted off to sleep.

What a strange story. I couldn't even understand it.

i saved me mums life(she is alurgeck to penicillin but the doc still gave her penicillin baced meds), i once put my hand through a door without dammageing it(this includs putting my hand through the door handle hole and i was not on drugs), i hovered for about 8-9 sec nomore than a foot above ground(i was not on drugs at the time)

I saw a girl standing in my doorway at night when no one was home. I did a sort of double take at her, and when I blinked, there was a door slam and she was gone. Definately a ghost.

I was hypnotized this last Sunday, and one of the things was forgetting the number 8. I was at school the next day (yesterday), numbering a paper when I realized that I had skipped straight from number 7 to number 9. Coincidence? I don't think so.

As for doing something I really shouldn't be doing... Well, I can't tell you that, now can I? :P

Edit: I like how "Do something you REALLY shouldn't do" is tied with "Really embarass yourself."

Think the two are related? Hmmm? :rolleyes: