Animated Prostitution Conversion

Lucidx

• 3 months later...

TBH it was a flawed mod. There are two different versions of it competing with each other, and I found Wasteland Player and Seducing women to be a bit more on the mark with the kind of features the mods should have.

Oblivion already has similar mods (in a larger amount), it's just that they are incredibly messy to deal with and control.

• 7 months later...
Hmm, I find this makes me think of the Lovers and Legends mod for Morrowind by Mr. Cellophane, of course it required an insane amount of effort to make work, but when combined with the Romance Mod it is quite good, (at least it SEEMS quite good, I had random bugs with it for a bit, I would gain 100 gold afterwards and then not be able to leave, ugh, it seems that that was a problem with load order though) anyway back to the topic, I do not believe Oblivion has the necessary parts to be able to assign the seperate animations to the male and female characters, because often mods intended to improve animations carry over to both. I do not know for sure however. I know that fallout has differences (try putting a guy and a girl in full vanilla power armor, you can tell the difference by their walk) and thus it must have a way to assign animation separately, perhaps creating the conditions required for the mod. i however am no expert on either one, so my knowledge may be invalid.

• 1 month later...