How can you make your Character look exactly like an NPC?

NamelessTree

Hmm, that depends do you mean permanently or as a spell effect?

If you mean permanently then yes what above said (though I've never used it, but from my understanding of the concept it should work).

If you mean as a spell effect well... I'm not sure. It sounds feasible, albiet possibly pointless. But I'm not going to try to sort that out until I know that's what you meant. :)

Hmm, that depends do you mean permanently or as a spell effect?

If you mean permanently then yes what above said (though I've never used it, but from my understanding of the concept it should work).

If you mean as a spell effect well... I'm not sure. It sounds feasible, albiet possibly pointless. But I'm not going to try to sort that out until I know that's what you meant. :)

For temporary there's Wrye Morph, but that's a bit more complicated... and it does more than just visual stuff it actually makes you that person.

That could be a cool illusion spell then, as it would let you own everything... I suppose it would also make stuff not have the stolen flag if you walked into "your" house and took stuff anyone would buy it. Cool.

Someone make it now! Haha. I'd love to look into it, but I've got like three things as it is going on...