What's your first reaction when you realize you lost something pre

Pushkatu

From my own experience I know that most people get mad, fassst! They curse the world and the gods and everything that comes in thier minds at that time. Some just feel bad and are upset about it, but after some time they forget as other things capture their attention.

I made this topic becouse something similar happened to me on my way to college today. I just got some money after a hard day at work and as I was heading towards college I realized I lost all of them. Strangly, I did not felt upset, but I hoped that a good man found them and put'em to good use. Of course things might be different, but I just like to think that way, as it makes me feel almoust good about it.

So, go on say what's on your mind. :)

Cheers,

Pushkatu!

It's something PRECIOUS, but I somehow managed to delete the rest of the word!!!!

ARGH, lost myhouse keys. Went freaking crazy. Noone else was in, so I couldnt go out cause I couldnt lock the door. >:(

Had to spend most of the day playing CS:S...

Argh, still can't find them!

depends on the thing. If it's something that I just lend from my friends, I'm doomed. When it comes to purse, money, keys, cellphone etc, I FREEAAAK OUTTTTTTTT!!!!!

If it's the apple that I brought with me, screw it :P

I freak out and start swaring alot :P especially if i lose money.

Even if you are in a public place? Like I was? :ohmy:

Depends what the precious thing is.

If it is an object, then I generally get angry, start stressing and retracing my steps....usually to find the something I lost was right in front of me ¬¬

If its a person, then I cry and get angry.

yeah this happened....and its not just death of old age, other things as well as pretty damn bad and I end up getting even worse over them. I mean, my nan died in january, yeah I was upset but not angry.

However, when a friend of mine died in April, I was VERY about it and very upset.

Not only because of the manner of his death, but because of the day...stupid exams ¬¬