ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Mod Request - No mutants/science fiction

shiveringwind

Hey, New around here! I just thought about a great idea for a mod. Some people won't agree me, but it will help me on my way to achieve a game closer to reality. :thumbsup:

Since I'm not a modder and I haven't got any experience in modding, I decided to ask someone else to create it for me.

The Idea of the Mod:

Removing all Mutants, robots, and basically putting the science fiction out of the game.

I thought the mod might be interesting. I am aware of the bugs or glitches it might cause.

For example, an ally talking about super mutants, where there aren't any super mutants.

I had another idea of putting animals from the reality in game; But that belongs to another topic.

My goal is to make Fallout 3 an action FPS, and less RPG game. In addition, I want to see more raiders in the game, the idea of humanity struggling to survive under radiation and it's own corruption.

I have a small amount of mods changing almost nothing in the game, but makes it more like an FPS, so with a mod like this, it would go perfect.

Thanks, ShiverinWind. :thanks:

How about no.

How nice of you :)

People you can disagree with me but don't go giving me pointless comments.

It's my request, It's something I want.

And I want this to have all been a dream and wake up in a world where Van Buran got completed and Black Isle went on to create several more games for the series.

Ya don't always get what you want.

hmmm. I don't really see it as science fiction. We currently have robots, radiation sickness and yes even mutations.

But to be fair if you remove the "scienceFiction" you have tochange guns, armor perks, abandoned cars and just about everything in the game currently as they would fall into your scienfiction categories. Good luck with it though