1. It's also a wooden rifle, Wouldn't hold up well at all in a rainy envoirment,

The wood would be treated so it wouldn't rot.

For the issue of WW2:without Russia you would've been by now..... non existent.

I will agree that Russia's scorched earth tactic was very effective, but also keep in mind that the UK held off German attacks until the US entered the war. It was an ALLIED victory, one nation did not win that war by itself. They all played an equal role in it example being; 40% of the pork (it may be beef, I can't remember) eaten in Britain during WW2 was from Argentina, with out their contribution the UK would have starved, if the UK fell the USSR would have had to deal with even more troops and luftwaffe raids.

Would be treated? It's a battlefield for goodness sake, you are disagreeing for the sake of it now....

For the issue of WW2:without Russia you would've been by now..... non existent.

Get one thing straight:Soviet Russia won that war.Not US and certainly not the lazy fly boys from UK.

By 1940 Germans had them surrounded.

Yes Hitler-brainless-fart made a huge mistake by attacking USSR.But that is all just history now and like my

favorite Seven Of Nine says:irrelevant.

On the topic:I want war!!!Automatic weapons,crossfire and firestorm!!!

Hell in Mohave!!!

Hhahahha, Yeah, let's see Russia win WWII alone....

All this guy asked for was a simple bodies everywhere mod with absolute chaos and you turn it into a flame war over SgtKraigO voicing his opinion, and then rip MarchUntoTorrent a new one for trying to be the mediator for this inane argument!

Ahh, Yes, Blame me for this, when I am simply stating the M16 wasn't as bad as he was making it out to be, Before you start finger pointing, How about reading the fu..freaking conversation next time?

Mediator? Don't even, it was over until he continued the argument.

I didn't start this war, Kraig did when he refused to allow me to disagree

Edited by Yogogamer

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be treated? It's a battlefield for goodness sake, you are disagreeing for the sake of it now....

...You do realized weapons are made outside of a battlefield? They're made in factories where the grip and the stock is treated so that the wood isn't affected by the weather.

Ahh, Yes, Blame me for this, when I am simply stating the M16 wasn't as bad as he was making it out to be, Before you start finger pointing, How about reading the fu..freaking conversation next time?

I'll admit I'm partly at fault for this pathetic argument but you were the one that got angry over me saying the "M16 isn't that great"

...You do realized weapons are made outside of a battlefield? They're made in factories where the grip and the stock is treated so that the wood isn't affected by the weather.

I'll admit I'm partly at fault for this pathetic argument but you were the one that got angry over me saying the "M16 isn't that great"

They don't come treated stock, you'll have to get that custom done.

I wasn't angry, it does however annoy me that you simply wouldn't let me think the M16 is good in peace, instead trying to fight me over my opinion

Going to point out that there is no 'stock' AK-47. They're built in hundreds and hundreds of different configurations all around the world. Due to the improvised nature of the workshops where they're typically built, it's nigh-impossible to find two truly identical AK-47s.

I call bull, no way they make separate configs for every model, stop trying to drag this out longer "Mr.Mediator"

...You are aware that 1), the AK-47 is the most-produced firearm in history, and 2), the AK-47 is typically constructed in improvised workshops in third-world countries to arm militias? It's impossible to get specifications perfect in such locations. Materials and construction quality vary vastly from workshop to workshop, and likely between individual rifles produced by each workshop.

And I'm not arguing - simply trying to get the objective facts straight. The M-16 is not the greatest rifle in the world and has a sixty-year-old design. Which part of that statement is incorrect, exactly?

...You are aware that 1), the AK-47 is the most-produced firearm in history, and 2), the AK-47 is typically constructed in improvised workshops in third-world countries to arm militias? It's impossible to get specifications perfect in such locations. Materials and construction quality vary vastly from workshop to workshop, and likely between individual rifles produced by each workshop.

And I'm not arguing - simply trying to get the objective facts straight. The M-16 is not the greatest rifle in the world and has a sixty-year-old design. Which part of that statement is incorrect, exactly?

There are officially produced variants however,

You are arguing, we clearly aren't' going to agree and you keep dragging this out, For goodness sake just let me enjoy the M16 and you enjoy whatever.

The AK isn't perfect either so your point?

You are arguing, we clearly aren't' going to agree and you keep dragging this out, For goodness sake just let me enjoy the M16 and you enjoy whatever.

He never said the AK is perfect...

Also when I said "stock" I mean the butt, buttstock, what ever you want to call it.

Also when I said "stock" I mean the butt, buttstock, what ever you want to call it.

Will you stop it? Obviously not, It was an exaggeration, the same way you tell me the M16 isn't perfect when I say it,

You know what? Just stop, I like the M16, you don't, just shut up about it already, we've been going at this for three pages, Hell, I almost forgot what this topic was about, you aren't going to convince me any different and vice versa, so just shut up for goodness sake

Will you stop it? Obviously not, It was an exaggeration, the same way you tell me the M16 isn't perfect when I say it,

You know what? Just stop, I like the M16, you don't, just shut up about it already, we've been going at this for three pages, Hell, I almost forgot what this topic was about, you aren't going to convince me any different and vice versa, so just shut up for goodness sake

I'm not forcing you to respond to my comments, I'm not holding an AK to your head (bah dum tss), you responding is YOUR choice. This entire time you've acted like I've committed a crime against humanity by simply saying "M16s aren't the greatest".