• Baldur's gate
    • Baldur's gate 2: SOA
    • Final Fantasy VII
    • Fallout 2
    • Fallout 3
    • TES 3:Morrowind
    • TES 4:Oblivion
    • NWN 2

I love all those games, and I think everyone one of them are great, but after some thinking about them I'll have to say that FF7 is probably going to take my vote for one reason. It made me look at the rpg and fantasy genre altogether in a different light. The many ideas that came from that game were completely different than previous rpgs and it changed my fantasy perception forever. It was so different that a few times I didn't understand what was going on until after the event took place. I think this is why a lot of people like the game so much and have made such a big deal about it. Not particularly the game play or even the story, which both were great regardless, but because of the change it brought to the genre. I remember before the game came out, they were advertising it on TV like it was an epic movie or something, and the game delivered!

Out of the games on the list, I just have to say Fallout 3. What can I say? I love it.

Sure, Baldur's Gate was great, and there was a time when I played it to death. I'm sure the sequel was good too. My friend gave me the sequel, but I never played it.

FF7, I'm gonna leave that one alone. Never played it. Same for Morrowind.

Fallout 2, I decided to avoid, after my very frustrating experience with Fallout 1.

Oblivion's nice and all, but Fallout 3's better. Like Win98 and 98SE. I prefer the Wasteland to Cyrodiil anyway.