Guess whos unemployed now

Harabec Weathers

I'm sure in the end there will be a light at the end of the tunnel - you needn't throw in the towel just yet, but have faith, and you'll see what a little patience can do.

Thanks for the words of wisdom :)

I got denied a job yesterday because Im leaving in a few months.

But I filled out for two other places, one of which Im really good freinds with twins that work there, so maybe thatll be my best shot.

And just for the hell of it, I filled for unemplyment. Plus I just got a text message from an old gf of mine that theres a place nearby that is "always hiring", lol ill have to see about that.

Getting umemplyment would be great, that way I could just work out 24hrs a day, and be a total hosse when I leave for boot camp haha.

Idk ill see whats going to happen.

@dezi

Semper Fi Ooorah!

Thanks for the words of wisdom :)

I got denied a job yesterday because Im leaving in a few months.

But I filled out for two other places, one of which Im really good freinds with twins that work there, so maybe thatll be my best shot.

And just for the hell of it, I filled for unemplyment. Plus I just got a text message from an old gf of mine that theres a place nearby that is "always hiring", lol ill have to see about that.

Getting umemplyment would be great, that way I could just work out 24hrs a day, and be a total hosse when I leave for boot camp haha.

Idk ill see whats going to happen.

@dezi

Semper Fi Ooorah!

and remember to stay in touch also.My heart goes out to all that serve and when a friend goes,I like to know they're safe as well.

Oh Ill definately do my best to keep in touch with all my buddies for sure. Lol gotta get me one of those phone that can cruise the internet. Once I have one of those I can jump on pretty much anywhere.

Hopefully Ill hear something by the end of the week about either unemplyment pay, or a job. Either one would be acceptable lol.

My mom tried to get unemployment but she didn't qualify because she was forced to do student teaching and she doesn't get paid for student teaching. so we didnt get any money. =(. anyway good luck in finding a job. =) these are hard times we live in.

-w2drs21 :smile:

Good luck finding a job, its tricky trying to find a job that you only have a month or so to be able to work with them, its almost impossible, i hope you manage to get one :thumbsup: .

I had to do that once, but failed so i started my own business doing tech support, but didn't get very many customers, maybe i should of advertised a little better, then i found one full time. It had nothing to do with tech support at all, or computers funny enough.