New animations.

I want to replace most of the animations in the game with better ones, but I can't find a mod that seems to do what I want. I'm not really into anything like the DMC animations and Animation Replacer Pack by reso is insanely confusing to install. I'd like animations to work best for both sexes because the ones I'm using now seem to be made for female characters, but it also replaces them for all characters not just the PC. :wallbash:

First of all, the animations replacer by resona is very easy to intall. You probably don't understand the terms he uses in his instructions.

The "apply to all actors" part is easy, so i don't think you have any problems with that part.

So, for the second part, once you pick an anim that you like, load the "CS", or Construction Set, load up the main Oblivion.esm and another esp if you either made one or if you want to modify another one.

He doesn't mention which esp file to load, so i assume he means we can load any esp. If you don't have one, then the CS will offer to make a new one when you try to save a file, but only if you just loaded the main oblivion.esm, otherwise it'll save the changes you've made into the other mod that you loaded.

Then follow the other step and then save the file. you should now have mod that modifies the animations that you wanted to change.