The Official Currently Listening To Thread

Dark0ne

Pink Floyd - Learning To Fly..

Now there is a band I'd truely love to see reunite... On the 21st of this month I'm going to see Comfortably Numb, Canada's Pink Floyd Tribute Band... they are supposed to be note for note... so we'll see how that goes... and on April 10th, I'm going to see David Gilmour in toronto...I have a feeling that will be the closest I'll ever be to seeing pink floyd :(

Edit: I take it that no one on this forum browses and listens to music? Yeesh! whats wrong with you people?!?!

Eric Clapton & BB King - Key To The Highway

I don't know who you are, Faust 87', but Bless you. I was beginning to think I had been dumped onto another planet. I love everyone you mentioned. But even more importantly, I've heard of them!! :biggrin: I have all of them on my MP3 right now, and was just listening to David Gilmour about an hour ago. Infected Mushroom???? :huh: I know I'm old, but I really do try to keep up. But my husband and I were just saying the other day that we may really have dropped a notch out of the loop. (Maybe even 2 :dry: )

Been listening to some chav tunes, namely Clubland Smashed. I've also been listening to Linkin Park, Offspring, Alicia Keys and Lil' Wayne. Drop The World is an incredible track. It's also good because it's one of the only times he stops using his newly aquired auto-tune during Rebirth. What a terrible album. Good job I don't pay for my music! ;) Rise Against are beasty too, although I hardly listen to them.

For those of you who want to try something new...

Some Lil' Wayne:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diJnAxR3r9Y

And some Clubland:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAa6FOyLycU

Have fun!

James.

EDIT: Thanks Evandar for the Snow Replacer. Much more realistic!