The Official Currently Listening To Thread

Dark0ne

lol, I almost don't know any of the music y'all hear^^.

I'm currently listening to the Silent Hill-Homecoming OST, my favourite song on it is "One more soul to count" or something like that. My most favourite song is "Waiting for you", another one(forgot the title), both from the Silent Hill 4 OST and "Chou" from Project Zero 2(aka Fatal Frame 2). Sometimes I'm also listen to Rammstein

My wife on the other hand rarely listens to music, thus her favourite song is silence. But she has some favourite bands like Linkin Park and FT Island.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Eyes On Me from FFVIII soundtrack. Just a note; Anyone who is interested in playing the game/is playing the game, but hasn't finished, don't watch that vid as it contains spoilers and the ending of the game.

Ok,I wpuld love to link a video but for me it does not work... all I get in the preview is this f***ing code but not the video... what am I doing wrong? How do you guys do that?

Here's a quick example. :wink:

Skillet - Falling Inside The Black

Copy/paste the <Embed> link provided, then add

[youtube][/youtube]

tags around it. The embed text should look something like this;

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" 
value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C4YMKbUDDW0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" 
value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed 
src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C4YMKbUDDW0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" 
allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Combined result;