The Official Currently Listening To Thread

Dark0ne

Having to spend a lot of time in my car on my daily route to work and back home, I mostly listen to various audiobooks. Curently I listen to audio lectures from Open Yale Couses (here) - there is a lot of great stuff and being it all introductory couses it is easily understandable to general public.

It is also good for improving my English skills as this is not my native language.

And sometimes it is qute fun also - for instance the Intro to Psychology IMO. The philosophy course on death and the intros to the Old and the New Testament are exceptionally well done, serious and thought-provoking. Kudos to Yale for this great idea and much recommended to everyone! :thumbsup:

Edited by Marvin

G'day,

Well gents and gents I currently be listening to a small playlist I put together containing a few songs I felt like listening to at the time. Contents of this playlist are as follows:

Savior - Rise Against

Your Love is My Drug - Ke$ha

Blah Blah Blah - Ke$ha feat. 3OH!3

Sexy *censored* - David Guetta feat. Akon

Love the Way You Lie - Eminem and Rhianna

Circle the Drain - Katy Perry

Ravers in the UK (Paramond Remix) - Manian

Ravers in the UK (Giorno's Jump and Run Radio Edit) - Manian

Yeah, this boy's got messed up music taste... Meh.

This isn't really an accurate depiction of what I listen to though o_O I just happen to like those particular songs.

THis is epica

WOW, is all I can say. I enjoy larger bands. If I ever get to a concert I want to see 20-30 people jamming out. Thats a concert to me, but this is fullfilling

Its not for everyone but I do enjoy this type of thang.

I like Epica, they're pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tca5IMsRyjk

This is one of my favorite Gojira songs.

I have a question. Is it possible to cure someone of horrible music taste? One of my friends only listens to deathcore and metalcore. He even listens to...Attack Attack :confused:

I've tried everything, he just doesn't want to like good music.

Edited by Retribution