The Official Currently Listening To Thread

Dark0ne

Currently trying to find all RATM albums

WOO!! Got them all. And before the whole guitarhero-let's-all-listen-to-that-because-I-have-no-music-tastes-and-listen-to-what-I'm-told thing. No offence.

Buck Cherry! WOOP! they're great! Listen to crazy female dog! Fckn hilarious!

aaaaah what are you talking about???

naaah Bulls on Parade is alright, I never liked street fighting man

I don't like that too much either. Sounds all weird with the screechy thing, and the singing is annoying. I much prefer Born of a Broken Man. However, I'm playing Black Label Society really really loud! Mega-metal moshin time!

EDIT: Stopped that now. Calmed down and grew up and listened to some Bob Dylan. "How does it feel...." (really badly sung along to)

Mötley Crüe - If I Die Tomorrow

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">