The Official Currently Listening To Thread

Dark0ne

Thanks Kitten, your words are beauty in themselves... Autechre is awesome Techno sound... echoes in modern life... remember me the dizzy feeling when The Art Of Noise and Yello made experimental music between years 1980-90's, Autechre is more actual... and absolutely rocks!

P.S. You put the nail in the head, I'm a romantic, but I have this statement in my mind: every cloud's got a silver lining. Sometimes I'm just too much sentimental... :closedeyes:

-Fifoo! Are you also a fan of Orbital? Shall we combine being a fan of..ahem..something and liking Orbital? And just how do you say 'Doctor!' : )

Dr. Who - Original Theme (Ron Grainer)

Orbital - Dr. Who

..is it safe to come out from behind the couch? ..yeah, but you may still lose your mind...wooooo!

Orbital - Dr. Who (

out!)

..well, you're out now..may as well dance! : )

Orbital -

-Kitten

P.S. Sorry, I'm a huge fan of Orbital and a certain Lord of Time.

P.P.S. I had to include one

. This has an Industrial feel and you know me and Industrial bands from Sheffield. No? Well, yeah. Hehe. : )

-Fifoo! Are you also a fan of Orbital? Shall we combine being a fan of..ahem..something and liking Orbital? And just how do you say 'Doctor!' : )

Dr. Who - Original Theme (Ron Grainer)

Orbital - Dr. Who

..is it safe to come out from behind the couch? ..yeah, but you may still lose your mind...wooooo!

Orbital - Dr. Who (

out!)

..well, you're out now..may as well dance! : )

Orbital -

-Kitten

P.S. Sorry, I'm a huge fan of Orbital and a certain Lord of Time.

P.P.S. I had to include one

. This has an Industrial feel and you know me and Industrial bands from Sheffield. No? Well, yeah. Hehe. : )

I say : Venetia has great taste :closedeyes: :thanks:

Made me discover Autechre... so inspiring. I have images that shadows threw my mind. Makes me want to do a movie :smile: .

Here is a pagan celebration coming from the great north, I just love the clip :

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>&rel=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">