The Official Currently Listening To Thread

Dark0ne

hahah Primus is awesome :D

Moonsorrow-Rauniolla (At the Ruins)

crazy long songs these guys have...this one is like 14 minutes! All in Finnish...Folk/Viking death metal.

Nathan: [reading an apology speech] Finland! We are here to... uhhh... apologize... for alleged... happenings... during... during... during... uhhhh... reading, rea - ...Huh. Hey, what the hell is this?

Ofdensen: You're, uh, trying to read a speech to people.

Nathan: Yeah. Wait, hold on. You know what? I pass.

[He opens a can of beer and leaves the podium.]

Murderface: [approaches podium] Wrote my own speech. Heeey, Fin - [Dethphone rings] Yhellow? Oh, what's happening? Uh-huh. Well, what did he say? What did you say? You did not! I know. I know! Forget - [Pickles takes his place]

Pickles: Friends, we're... we're not used to the whole apologizing thing. We're not professional apologizers. We're... musicians. So, we wrote a song for you, a new national anthem. We took the lyrics straight from your Finnish folklore book of necronomic spells.

[The crowd moans collectively in horror.]

Nathan: You may recognize this one, though it hasn't been sung for a few thousand years. Awaken, awaken, Mustakrakish, the Lake Troll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCUnhoe0rpU

freaking love this song :laugh:

[may cause slight seizures, but it's the awesome kind of seizure that comes with metal music videos]

LOL ahh...best show ever. I loved it when they had the "blues" lol and they had Mashed Potatoes Johnson show them how to sing the blues lol...all red and sunburnt...grandpa's guitars :P

Moonsorrow- Tuhatvuotinen Perinto (City of the Gods)

ahh lol so epic. My boyfriend even likes it...which is shocking to me...he doesn't like the rest of my bands too much :P

Dark Tranquillity-Dream Oblivion

ahh these guys haven't changed too much...their older stuff is still a heck of a lot better. Gotta love Stanne's growl :D Can't love his "drunk Elvis" clean singing though :sick: Gotta see these guys live :)

haha...it's the only thing I could think of...man it's horrible...

Dark Tranquillity-Lost to Apathy

Character has to be their best album, every song on it is just awesome....this song is my favorite DT song :D

love it when the boyfriend is at work :D Get to listen to my music all day :D

Haha cool :D

Viking Metal...yes the best genre ever created...Metal + Vikings = Pure godliness

Shade Empire- Demonized

Melodic Industrial Black Metal :P Weird stuff...but just awesome sounding. Very keyboard driven