An Imagined Fallout New York in "Into the Wasteland Part 2"

cyrus224

Hey fallout fans,

For those of you who read "Into the Wasteland : Sarah's Story", the first chapters of part 2 are finally here.

There is an entire 200 year history, map included here of the "Empire Wasteland" an imagined New York.

Part 1 should be read before diving into the New York "Empire" Wasteland, as part 2 would make little sense otherwise.

Here is a link to part 1 "Into The Wasteland : Sarah's Story"

Here is a link to the start of part 2 "Into The Wasteland : The Empire"

Both are and will be dark, brutal, bloody, violent, and everything you would expect from Fallout, faint of heart beware. This is not a heroic fallout tale, it is dark and shows the reality of the wasteland.

For those who have not read either, I highly suggest it if you enjoy fallout, even if reading is not your thing, I have had many come to me who tell me they dislike reading, but highly enjoyed the story. I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

• 3 weeks later...

I check in every day to see if there is a new chapter, its very good so far! How many are you planning to write?

Another question, Im guessing John from The Shield is the same man following and saving Sarahs life a couple of times in the story she told the Enclave. So in chronological order, his story is happening before Part 1?

Edited by Reve23

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you are enjoying it so far. I plan anywhere between 14-20 chapters at the moment with what I have in mind.

As for your question, I will not answer if he is that man as that is revealed, but an obvious hint would be that, yes, his story is happening before.

Sorry for the late reply!