Most and least favorite NPCs.

theLeeHarvey

Well, I guess my most favorite character would be scribe Bigsley. For the reasons put forward by Creeper, actually.

I've also always liked Bittercup a lot. Sure, she may be some wannabe goth, but she makes for a great companion.

Least favorite character? eh, too many too sum up?

Anyway, someone I haven't seen mentioned yet is Smiling Jack. (what's in a name?)

Why? Well, first when you encounter him he's like: oh no, don't kill me, I'm not part of these raider, bla bla bla. Which is nonsense of course, since raiders don't seem like the kind that just let outsiders in.

Second, whenever you trade something with him and close the "sell and buy" menu (or whatever it's called) This guy suddenly says something like: "No refunds, a**hole". I mean, what? I just wiped out every single raider in evergreen mills and killed a pissed off super mutant behemoth, then me and my squad, wearing the best armors and guns money can buy come down there, and this guy gives me a line like that? :wallbash:

The only thing I can think of then is: Oh, you are so dead! So then I kill him, get his shotgun (the terrible shotgun) and shoot him again just to vent my anger.

Edit: Sorry for the swearing btw :tongue:

Edited by BlackRampage

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like: Dave, from the Republic of Dave, simply because he shares my name and is just ridiculous.

Wadsworth and Godfrey, your robotic butlers, because they have excellent jokes ;)

Dislike (read: Hate): Moira Brown. Why won't she die? I f***ing explode a nuclear bomb right next to her and she survives in underworld?! ARRRGH!!

Like: Dave, from the Republic of Dave, simply because he shares my name and is just ridiculous.

Wadsworth and Godfrey, your robotic butlers, because they have excellent jokes ;)

Dislike (read: Hate): Moira Brown. Why won't she die? I f***ing explode a nuclear bomb right next to her and she survives in underworld?! ARRRGH!!

Kill her before blowing up Megaton, and she'll never appear in Underworld again. This way you'll also be able to loot her inventory :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
My favorite and most hated character...if this is even a character... is the Prototype Medic Power Armor. I would consider the armor to be robot status because it has a mind of it's own. It's a double edged sword because even though it has hilarious sayings, there's nothing like sneaking up on a deathclaw and then all of a sudden hearing "Die you commie son of a *censored*!" Edited by Knux897

• 2 weeks later...

Dislike:

Dad (James)---dislike his cry-baby nostalgia.

Every time I hear his voice, I expect some teeny violins should be playin'.

Scribe Orin: and all of her buddies from Operation Anchorage.

Midea From the Pitt, really annoying...

Dr. Li psycho

Aliens not very entertaining and babbling speech got old.

Antagonizer drama queen

Supermutants all talk like the Hulk or what...

Bob in Oasis--- annoying story, voice everything...I should have killed it.

Little Lamplight brats

Sally

Like:

Desmond (fun)

Mysterious Stranger (cool guy)

Lt Morgan (Anchorage)

Bug Doctor guy

Fawkes

Sierra

Rivet City female guards; they talk nice

Three Dog

Lucy West

Least favourite

So far... Moira. Moira f-ing brown. Does she even care I nearly died for her stupid goddamn book? No, apparently not. :mad:

Oh, and those brats at Little Lamplight. I wished I could shoot them, but noooo.

Most favourite

Dad. Mostly cos he's voiced by Liam Neeson :rolleyes:

And Charon.

Edited by MissRedZelda