mods wanted

Jacob Black

Can some please Make the Quiluete indian race from The first twilight film (please include the Charecters Jacob Sam and Embry in the npcs)

Also I would like to have indian clothing and weapons

For my charecter I would like to have or be able to make animal skin clothing in the game

There's already a Native American-style race salled the Southlanders, done by a modder named Pimpskinny.

I don't think you'll have much luck getting Twilight stuff into Oblivion, though. It seems Oblivion fans and Twilight fans are raely the same people. ;)

well i just want more variity in the indians thats all

Ah, well, whatever. People probably won't make ANOTHER Native American (Indian is kinda an insult) race mod. Who wants to be knows as 'that dude who made the OTHER NA race, you know, the cheap knockoff'?

Anyway, Marts Monster Mod has a crafting esp that lets you make armors from hides, to answer yur last bit.

yes iknow but thats armor i want standard clothing (shirts and pants ) or be able to make and wear animal skins that wouild be cool to make your charecter wear a wolf skin and carry around native american weapons (all kinds) and make all kinds of native american clothing (not armour) made from skins perfect for liveing in the wild and hunt if that is what you do in the game

that and some ancient Mayan weapondry and that wicked cool knife from the Movie Apocalypto

{sorry for the many posts tes nexus but many of them are corrections}

yes iknow but thats armor i want standard clothing (shirts and pants ) or be able to make and wear animal skins that wouild be cool to make your charecter wear a wolf skin and carry around native american weapons (all kinds) and make all kinds of native american clothing (not armour) made from skins perfect for liveing in the wild and hunt if that is what you do in the game

that and some ancient Mayan weapondry and that wicked cool knife from the Movie Apocalypto

{sorry for the many posts tes nexus but many of them are corrections}

Pics would capture a modders interest.

Stealing my line are we? :P

In answer to the request for animal hides, a (VERY) quick search turned up this

Yeah, I'm so taking off of you. I see you got revenge by suggesting something I suggested not two posts above you. ;)