Party at DarkOne's villa !!

Pushkatu

Sign me  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Will you join?

• You can count on me.
    • Not sure
    • Pff.. don't count on me.

Ah! I am a toy for women all my life, and this is what I get?!

Good thing there is no need for psychiatrists to help wooden male dolls.

Of course, I am struggling like toy's do when children out grow them.

My adult temperance was put on hold, I was told, because the back burner got too hot, and because wood tends to catch on fire.

Forgive me, I will close the lid on the toy box and go back into total black mental "wood stock" shock; until someone finishes the work they began, so I could be a Man. Hmmm? I think I have the Wood Stock Album in here too. Now if I could only find someone with a 33 and 1/3 rpm record player in here.

*Reads, then does REALLY confused face*

What?

Egad! Someone is actually rrrreading my mental flipping's from my readings of various clippings.

What a shock it appears to be to you good man or madam as the detritus I keep shoveling out of my mind seems to unfold in some golden trust or ends up back in a pile with no focus.

Be aware I am carelessly wandering about looking for fertile places to put good and stout while taking away caution every once in awhile to see if there is any diamonds in my rough that others might find they want to polish and shine.

So if you find my words do confuse, don't worry, "Just look on the bright side of life".

Sorry man can't understand. Vodka is still working and i loss 1 point of intelegence

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My adult temperance was put on hold, I was told, because the back burner got too hot, and because wood tends to catch on fire.

Forgive me, I will close the lid on the toy box and go back into total black mental "wood stock" shock; until someone finishes the work they began, so I could be a Man. Hmmm? I think I have the Wood Stock Album in here too. Now if I could only find someone with a 33 and 1/3 rpm record player in here.

What?

Egad! Someone is actually rrrreading my mental flipping's from my readings of various clippings.

What a shock it appears to be to you good man or madam as the detritus I keep shoveling out of my mind seems to unfold in some golden trust or ends up back in a pile with no focus.

Be aware I am carelessly wandering about looking for fertile places to put good and stout while taking away caution every once in awhile to see if there is any diamonds in my rough that others might find they want to polish and shine.

So if you find my words do confuse, don't worry, "Just look on the bright side of life".

Sorry man can't understand. Vodka is still working and i loss 1 point of intelegence

Well! That explains everything about vodka doesn't it?!

Tip of the Hat! I'll be on the beach playing a five pipe, as the woman dance and sing at their leisure.

Always look on the bright side of life... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

What?

Well! That explains everything about vodka doesn't it?!

Tip of the Hat! I'll be on the beach playing a five pipe, as the woman dance and sing at their leisure.

Always look on the bright side of life... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

whats that?

hmm ten bottles. That should make me a charmest guy in teh world. I can finally cheat on my girl-friend (note to my gf: If you see this its just a joke and i love you so don't get mad ok?)

Now if I could only find someone with a 33 and 1/3 rpm record player in here.

its also on CD :biggrin:

I'll bet you will look lovelier in the Moon light on the beach as it ray stretches across the sky over the gentle waves and gives your Dragon Beauty a glisten that will bring jealousy to my eyes as I see all the other men ogling you from a few paces away on the beach.

I'll bet your gonna tell me its got even more tracks of the actual event, because...

(waiting patiently as the drum roll ends and for her answer.) :miner:

I can't stand around here all day. Does it have any of the lost tracks or one's they re-recorded because no one could hear it well enough waaay in the Back??

Hang on. I will wait a few more minutes. But I'm warning you! I have to go...you know...number one...you know what number one means...don't you?

Op! I can't hold it any longer. I'm going to the porta-potty over there by the rolling hill of sand.

What's that? (voice further away) You don't know what a five pipe is? (hinge sound of the door opening on the little green building. ) (Shouting over the gentle breeze) I'll tell ya when I get back. ooooh. I gt ta go... It's a great story...(door slams shut on the green building.)