1. 1. Will you join?

• You can count on me.
    • Not sure
    • Pff.. don't count on me.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. THIS is cool. I REALLY LIKE posting about virtual parties. Dark0ne did not even win the lottery. I was pretty sure the party was a joke, but I thought that maybe he had won some money or something. But while we're on the subject of parties, please, DO NOT bring smoked oysters. And also, the person who is posting with the avatar of the half-lima bean-half-llama thing: that avatar is awesome. Where'd you get it? Because I want to put it as my desktop background.

Uh, I have all the boys' attention? What did I do? Just listened to the sheep. Did anyone bring pretzels to the party? Because if you've watched Seinfeld you might have figured out that pretzels would make you thirsty! But seriously, pretzels are not very good snacks.

Facebag does it matter whether a woman leads in the Conga? It is a line dance, isn't it?

Well then. Come on! Join in the line, maybe species5478 would like to be a part of it now too?

Or does species5478 like the slow dance better (Getting some) Fun out of life provides?

Facebag which of the women would you like to dance with?

Ooops. I just discovered that dezi and Jay are supposedly out swimming. Sure they are out swimming. Ah huh!

(THIS is a Make believe party. Don't you forget that! NOTHING I mean NOTHING is to be taken Seriously. Fun :wub: Fun )

*goes swimming*

Lol to hell with the football Im hitting the waters haha :D

* :whistling: waits for him to catch up*

*Catches up in a matter of minutes*

I have arrived milady :thumbsup:

good,this is much better than football any day. *puts arms around your neck and hangs on*

*goes swimming*

Lol to hell with the football Im hitting the waters haha :D

* :whistling: waits for him to catch up*

*Catches up in a matter of minutes*

I have arrived milady :thumbsup:

good,this is much better than football any day. *puts arms around your neck and hangs on*

Yes indeed

*gazes deeply into youre eyes in the light of the setting summer sun, gently drifting in the oceans ebb*