Sign me  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Will you join?

• You can count on me.
    • Not sure
    • Pff.. don't count on me.

*Slow dances with Dezi in light of the rising moon* :thumbsup:

*sighs and holds you tight*

And thus, time stands immobile and unpassing ;)

and universes collide and stars go nova in the blink of an eye

In such as the grand scope of so many things, its the little things that mean the most :thumbsup:

and memeories become jewels,locked away for time

Jewels that never lose thier luster, and shine on radiantly, brilliantly. Eminating auras of warmth to our thoughts

pulses race and eyes dialate in what may unfold upon two locked in a world alone

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I have a feeling that what you guys keep saying there is OFF topic? Oh and you keep ignoring me!! >:(

Why do I have a feeling that what you guys keep saying there is OFF topic? Oh and you keep ignoring me!! >:(

Ah! Pushkatu it is your heart that is nearest you, but you are not listening to it in your ears. Let your mind go into the sublime for a moment and it will begin to clear the way for you to explore where it will take you.

What part do you play in the scene? Only you can ask that, "of yourself".

You began this post and in imaginary places you are the host. So if this was not your wish, then focus upon your heart. Listen, wish upon the heart beating in your chest, and wish for Love.

If love is your true wish.

I understand that you like "the way of words" to name it like that, but this was mostly made to see what member would someone invite to the party and if they will go to it. I have no problem with you guys having fun playing with words, but I'm realy sorry, I just can't understand what you are saying. I understand 85% of English words, but the way you mix'em up makes me say " What was he/she saying? :ohmy: " . Go on, it's fine by me, but I'm confused. :unsure:

I understand that you like "the way of words" to name it like that, but this was mostly made to see what member would someone invite to the party and if they will go to it. I have no problem with you guys having fun playing with words, but I'm realy sorry, I just can't understand what you are saying. I understand 85% of English words, but the way you mix'em up makes me say " What was he/she saying? :ohmy: " . Go on, it's fine by me, but I'm confused. :unsure:

A man take's a chair on the band stand. Mr. Semisonic sings "Closing Time".

Just remember that the one person who should have been asking the girls if they would like to go to the party is, "YOU".

A man take's a chair on the band stand. Mr. Semisonic sings "Closing Time".

Just remember that the one person who should have been asking the girls if they would like to go to the party is, "YOU".

I invited someone, if that's what you are trying to say. :unsure:

Lol bro, this is just for fun. In my imagination she did and we had a great time she and I. :blush:

Happy now? :)