Most saddest ending?

Omeletter

i couldn't beat vagrant story without hacking the hell out of it with my gameshark.. it's was a fun game..the ending kinda blew me off a bit..Riot had this (at the time before it was overused) killer leather trench coat he wore at the end of the game and i kinda wanted it.. instead i got a giant tattoo that opened doors.

Most sad ending to me.. hmm well it's hard for a big guy to admit.. but i teared up a bit during the end of FFX.. after getting so involved with the storyline , the ending turned me emo for about 15 minutes.. probally why it's one of my favs.

EDIT: LOl at Harabec and Dkamma. Yeah i remember doing the mish to look for maria and all i could think was "this isn't going to end well".now,that scene where you finally see maria didn't really get to me much,, the entire game is about blowin things to pieces..so naturally i kept waiting for the option to blow her head off..

PS.. Dom you have horrible taste in women.. talk about a looker.

Hahaha you know whats even better lol, is that Dom used the massive Boltok handcannon pistol to blast her in the face at point blank range lol. I remeber thinking "wow thats gonna be messy, couldve grabbed the snub pistol??" Haha

Because as I recal right, you could splatter people into little bits with the Boltok pistol, and he shot Maria...in face.....at piont blank lol.

Nothing but gooey bloody chunks after that one lol.

Aside from Dom's strangely funny choice in weaponry, Gears 2 had me choking up only like 3 different scenes lol.

1. Tie (spelling) kills himself

2. Carmine gets halfeay eat alive

3. And Dom shooting his half dead wife with the Boltok pistol

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fallout 3 was the sadest ending for me.

Not only do you have to deal with the death of your character (in most casesNot only (in most cases) do you have to deal with the death of your character (even though certain allies like Fawkes and Charon are completely capable of finishing the end without dying in your place), but also you have to buy a completely separate expansion pack to fix an ending that ought to have been in the vanilla game itself.

All that work put into my character lost...

The ending of Half-life2 Episode 2 was kinda sad. I really did hate

to see Eli Vance die.

He was a really cool character.