Should I include *.pex files into BSA?

LoneWolfEburg

Finally, I've understood how to solve my previous "how to disable a NPC" question, thanks to icecreamassassin's suggestions and my own efforts (you have to fill properties in CK, now I get it). Now, I've got another question - should I include pex (as opposed to psc) script files into BSA for my mod? I think I shouldn't, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

Edited by LoneWolfEburg

Yes, include the pex files. Those are a must for your mod to function. The game requires the pex files. The psc files can be skipped if you wish but it is a good idea to include the psc files for others to see your coding methods and/or assist in pin-pointing solutions to any flaws that may arise.

Because documentations are created by people who have knowledge of these things, so they often forget to explain things in a simple and clear manner that even newbies can understand.

I recently had the same issue with MAX 3DS, every time I search on the net for information about this program I'm literally bombarded with so much information that leaves my head exploded, luckily I have someone who is helpful in explaining these things to me.