ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

Next Elder Scrolls to be set 200 years later?

wasder

a guess would be a either a few months or a year later since the dark elves rumor pool speaks about morrowind as if it was news from last week.

It's somewhere between one or two years. I think it's closer to a year.

Like 350 AD to 550 AD, I don't think it would bring any weapons...

I love the gap...imagine what could have happened in 150 years! This may mean that they'll change the general lore though.

lol...I guess everybody just flew past my post? I said the timespan lol :P

hum I think honestly it was a typo. The ES games don't have that much of a time span in between games. There is only 3 years in between Morrowind's crisis and Oblivion's and a 20 year span from Daggerfall's to Morrowind's. 200 years would throw it off real bad and honestly, wouldn't make sense. (spoiler kinda here)

There is no emperor and no heir, why would NOTHING happen in 200 years? The provinces are going to take advantage of having no emperor...it will be all out war, IMO

and ya, that's why I said it was a typo...it just doesn't make any sense lore wise....

i hope it is somehwre between 5 and 10 years later and more depth to the entire game oh and they should keep the compass just have an option to turn quest markers on and off and maybe a chance to become empror would be nice