• Psh nope, leave already will ya!
    • Maybe a little but ill live
    • Psh I dont even know you!
    • Get some OORAH!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm goinng to miss those fights in the snow arena :( , i would be a sad day indeed when you go, it won't be the same.

Aye beast you have proven a valiant warrior is mighty crucible that is the snow arena!

I wont be gone forever, so you better be ready to catch a rogue snow ball in the face upon my return hahah :thumbsup:

Here's an IDEA...

Find some way to get a post sent with your address from Camp Swampy to here! Maybe a relative can put it up for us all to see.

We can all send you a care letter also known as a care package. Be aware everyone if he does, the boys in command are going to edit his mail. So if you have a tongue with slipshod manners to try and raise his spirit some it will be a bunch of black lines. They black out anything they deem as propaganda or anything that may interfere with his minds focus during training. Unless of course they have become more lenient since I was a boot.

I'm goinng to miss those fights in the snow arena :( , i would be a sad day indeed when you go, it won't be the same.

Aye beast you have proven a valiant warrior is mighty crucible that is the snow arena!

I wont be gone forever, so you better be ready to catch a rogue snow ball in the face upon my return hahah :thumbsup:

Aye thanks for the complement, if you can find a way to beat me. I know its hard, but there is always a weakness, like those boss fights in games.

but i'm to clever to give it away, you have to find it yourself, its impossible to find, no really impossible. :biggrin: .