Wilderness Survival Mod Suggestion

Shadeybladey

Can something be made to work with the excellent Druid and Ranger/Shadow Ranger mods and Tyler's Hungry/Thirsty/Sleepy mod?

To enhance Wilderness survival skills:

1 a water skein with 3 day's supply of water which can be filled up at any stream, well, inn or freshwater pool/lake etc .

2 a whetstone to sharpen those blades and carve those bow staffs (hammer?!?)

3 a portable bed roll that isn't incompatible

4 flint and steel to light fires at those hunter's camps.

5 ability to set snares, traps and trip wires

6 be able to build one of those "noose around the foot" bendy sapling traps that hoists a bear into the air

7 some birds, which seem sadly lacking. Maybe a Hawk companion?

8 some fruit trees and bushes

Druid Blade weapon mods

sickle

scythe

khopesh

scimitar

Any chance?

Have you tried Real Thirst? It adds a waterskin. And what do you mean with a bedroll that isn't incompatible? Incompatible with what? There are several mods that add portable bedrolls and tents. For the weapons I know there are scimitars out there but I can't remember a mod that has them, perhaps it's realSwords, but probably will be more.

Yeah, the bed roll mod I have says it's not compatible with anything that messes with resting and fatigue, which Tyler's mod does. I couldn't use the bedroll at first and Tyler's mod kept telling me I wasn't sleepy, so I disabled the Hungry/Thirsty/Sleepy mod, picked up the bedroll, saved, exited, re-enabled Tyler's mod and it works fine. The only problem is that the Hungry/Thirsty/Sleepy doesn't work the same - I can keep running on zero fatigue and zero speed without falling down. It was a bit fierce anyway, so perhaps I can live with it. I still have to eat and drink.

I'll have a look at real Thirst, though.

Cheers