I Regret...Why?

Deleted54170User

your native american?

I have a little bit in me too, i think cherokee

i get it now though, congrats on the premium

I had been a Native American Enthusiast for many years. In senselessness I wonder and in my mind I drift back to the first memory that could have caused me to think in senseless fashion.

My tiny body dressed in the full body Peter Pan pajama suit like the little boy in the original movie, sitting on a foot stool I lean on the ledge to look out the picture window of the little house and see the weather is bad. (Or so I am told, that it is bad.)

Snow is falling causing the black asphalt, the gray sidewalk, the green grass, and dark brown soil to have a slight crown of white. As I breath on the glass a fog appears. I stare at the strange blot on the glass. The person nearby that told me it was a good day to stay inside reaches out while the frosted spot's still there and with a finger writes a word inside the little fogged up space on the glass. Unfortunately at the time I was not able to read very well. As the frost faded from the glass I pondered the word as spot faded and the word began to disappear.

She saw the confusion on my face and smiled. "Watch!" she bent down in front of me and breath on the glass. "Now you can see it again anytime you want."

Naturally all these new events started my curiosity to become focused. I gave the weather outside a little more attention, but found seeking the word more entertaining. After breathing on the space and looking at the word over and over, I realized it was some kind of mystery. For what purpose it was I am not sure.

I tried to form a sensible question so I could get a sensible answer and after I tired of the fun I was having with the fog and the word, I found myself being lifted up and carried to a place I knew each day as, "bath time".

LOLZ i may not have amarican native in me, but we have high suspensions that i might have some native in me aswell :unsure: , Canadian. One give away is my brother can't handle boose to well, sense my familys been in Canada a little more then 100 years, i tend to wonder. Atleast on my dads side.