Now Taking Weapon Orders

arkentera666

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Er... it'd be best to tell people what your skills are, and examples of stuff you've made. Cos right now, I have no idea whether you mean scripting, modelling, texturing, or what have you. It seems like you're offering weapon scripts. This offer, however, doesn't seem very incredible. Anyone with even a small amount of experience could change the ammo type of a weapon, make a new projectile, or both, and apply them to a weapon.

So please, give some more information. You won't get many requests with a concise, ambiguous statement like that.

If you're offering to make textures and models

I'd like to see a faithful looking rendition of the Fallout/Fallout 2 spear and a crude, kitbashed looking machete that looks like some wastelander took a trick spring off one of the countless vehicle wrecks, ground it down into shape, sharpened it, and wrapped it in leather to give him a hand guard, kinda like what Rambo did in Rambo IV only a full sized machete with a standard curved end.

In other words, kit bash weapons that would fit the setting like a glove and convey some of the savage ingenuity of the wasteland

there's a really nice Bloodrayne outfit already ingame but absolutely no weapons that look right . could ya make arm blades? inly 1 attacking blade i'm sure. maybe right blade a weapon, left a wearable object. i know there's a dual wield mod being worked on. anyway, yeah, armblades

or tweak the Tsurugi. it hangs too low on the back.

There are several weapons that I would like to see, the RPG-7 and the M-79 grenade launcher, and finally the german luger. The last one has a fascinating bolt action that would be amazing to see in game.

Here's a rule that's good to follow for weapons for Fallout...

If it was made after 1955, it might be a good idea to leave it out.

The only reason I excuse the Desert Eagle is because it was included because it is the single most overused gun in Hollywood.