DLC disc wouldn't start for installing

Craigsters

I just bought Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition and installed disc 1 the base game disc first and it installed properly, but the 2nd disc the DLC wouldn't start and I had to explorer the disc and click on the DLC exe install to get the DLC exe to install, hope that was ok to do???, after clicking it, the DLC started installing, and is installed now, I checked all the DLC's and the game set my game for Ultra high setting's, I have a 1gb Radeon HD 4850 video card!..

I'm going to do the bInvalidateOlderFiles=1 in my docs Fallout ini and run the Games for Windows LIVE Disabler next!..

Sorry it's been a while since I played Fallout 3, about 4 months or longer and hard to remember all the thing's you have to do to get mods etc working right, am I supposed to do anything in Documents and Settings/username/Local Settings/Application Data/Fallout3 with anything in that fallout 3 folder located there?

My game version is 1.7.0.3 and I paid $59.99 plus Canadian taxes for Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition at Best Buy this morning!..

Please let me know if any patches are needed for my game version?

:thanks: Craig

Craigsters, my disc 2 (i bought the GOTY version too) didn't contain any "Autoplay" components so you need to to open the disc manually.

Mine had the autorun file, but didn't do anything, that's why I explored the disc and clicked the exe to start the install process!..